"Every child deserves a home." --Harry Holt

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful: Day 3

First Mother...

Cupcake has 2 mothers. Her first mother is the most beautiful and courageous soul I have ever met. I wish circumstance didn't keep us from communicating daily about the hilarious things Cupcake does. She also makes these facial expressions that I'm CERTAIN came from her first mother, and I want to just tell her all about it. Most of all, I'll never stop owing her first mother for the privilege to parent Cupcake. I'll forever be grateful, and I'll never stop looking for ways to communicate that to her. Thank you will never be enough, but it is nearly all I have. If you are the praying type, I know that Cupcake's first mother would appreciate the prayers. Without breaking her confidentiality, just know that God knows what she needs, and we just ask that you lift those up to him. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...