"Every child deserves a home." --Harry Holt

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Gratitude: Day 12

I'm sincerely grateful for nap time! I have been up for hours at night with this cold. Whether it is my head-pounding or the tickle in the my throat that causes me to cough every 7.6 seconds which doesn't allow me to sleep... just when I get all the 'kinks' figured out, and think I might be able to get back to sleep, Cupcake is awake and ready to play! The parenting hasn't been the most stellar, or interactive, unless you count me laying on the floor and Cupcake using me as a jungle gym. I have difficulty taking naps myself, but when Cupcake takes a decent nap, I can at least lay down and rest and pep-talk myself into making it through the rest of the day until K is home. I'm also thankful that he has made a sincere effort to come home early the last few days in order to allow me a break. Hopefully, once I kick this thing, everyone in this house will be healthy for once! Hooray!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...