"Every child deserves a home." --Harry Holt

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gratitude: Day 15

I honestly thought about writing how I'm grateful to be half way through with the 30 days of gratitude/thankfulness, because it is hard for me to remember to jot something down. Obviously, that would defeat the purpose of the whole exercise, because it is important to devote some time thinking about all of the blessings in my life. 

Family is definitely a theme here, but there is a specific group I need to point out. I have been blessed with 6 nieces. Whoa! They are all so smart and funny. They are all very different. Becoming an aunt was one of the great joys of my life, and I hope to have many more nieces, and I wouldn't mind a nephew or two, lol! 

Most importantly, I'm grateful for what each niece has taught me. They have each held a special lesson for me in their short lives, and for that I'm grateful. I'm grateful for the 'footprints' they have left on my heart. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...