"Every child deserves a home." --Harry Holt

Friday, November 11, 2011

Gratitude: Day 11

This one goes out to an incredible friend of mine. She happens to be related to me (cousin). She knows everything about me, and she still likes me. Incredible! She is an amazing woman of faith. She is intelligent and hard-working. She has seen me fall, and we have fallen together. I adore her and appreciate that she is always quick with a kind and supportive word and action. I'm grateful to have her in my life and even more thankful that we are family. I'm immensely excited that she is getting married in just over 1 month, and that I get to stand up with her. Her fiance is amazing, and we are excited to call him family. Their wedding will give our entire family a reason to celebrate which is necessary in this season of chaos, illness and grief that we are currently stuck in. I LOVE YOU, CMW!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...