"Every child deserves a home." --Harry Holt

Monday, November 21, 2011

Gratitude: Day 20 (Late)

Whoops. I thought that I had posted and scheduled a few days longer than I had. Guess not! Yesterday, I was so thankful for the gorgeous fall day. It isn't out of the question that we could have a foot of snow in our yard before Thanksgiving, but this year, we definitely don't! Yipppeeee! It has snowed once for a couple of hours, but it was warm enough that it didn't stick around even an entire day. That's my kind of snowfall! With the nice weather, we were able to motivate and finally get out to rake up all of the leaves, put away the garden hose, trim down the hedges...that kind of thing. I'm just grateful to look out in my yard and not see a complete mess anymore. I love checking things off the to-do list!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...