"Every child deserves a home." --Harry Holt

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

1 Step Closer...

We bought a new house!!! To answer your questions, we move in June 15th (same day we hand over possession of the condo, eek), yes, that was really fast, we are very excited, and of course we would love love love to have you come for a visit. Some of you are in trouble because you have not visited me in Iowa yet. Oh, in case you were wondering...we have lived here for 4 1/2 years and are questioning if you really do love us since you won't come see us. I will take you anywhere you want to go (Field of Dreams Movie Site, Waterpark, Amana Colonies, Iowa City Hawkeye land, etc. PLEASE COME!

We are reminded of "divine timing," because we were really hoping to be able to tell our Social Worker the address of the new house before we started our "Parenting in Process" class. Well, we start Friday and can tell them where to come for our home study! Let's get this show on the road! Talking to AMO this week and we decided that I am definitely feeling the effects from 1st tri-mester "paper pregnancy." I have ALL the symptoms. :)-- Once we share the news with more people, it was nice of AMO to confirm that I can empathize with all of those beautiful pregnant women in my life and know that besides the physical stuff, all of my feelings and emotions are exactly the same! 

All my Love to All of You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love ya LBWV!!! Congrats on the house, can't wait to see it in person!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...