"Every child deserves a home." --Harry Holt

Sunday, August 22, 2010

An Update to Say, "There is No Update"

The title is a little mis-leading. Life is back to a solid routine around here whether I like it or not (I kind of do, and I kind of don't). I am working on getting myself to fall asleep instead of just tossing and turning so that I don't show up at work with dark circles, but a routine generally means that I am more productive with my free time. This is the first time since starting the adoption process, where we don't actually have paperwork to fill out. We have our fingerprinting appointment figured out (we think), and we will be done with them before Labor Day Weekend! Then, we just WAIT for the I-171H approval (immigration) to come in the mail saying our application is accepted. That is our last piece to the pre-referral puzzle (we are getting so close!) 

I do have happy news to report! We have reached our $500 goal in T-shirt sales!!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Even better, we still have t-shirts left to sell in each size. I can't wait to help support these children in Ethiopia with everyone's generous giving, and I can't wait to show all of you what you did!

Until next time! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...