"Every child deserves a home." --Harry Holt

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cracking under the stress of April???

Kevin may be cracking under the stress of everything we have going on this month! He is leaving for India in 10 days, and work has been crazy for him getting ready for that. We cannot live in our own filth anymore because we put the condo up for sale this week, so we have been working hard to keep it gleaming clean for showings. Plus, we are trying to finish the majority of our paperwork before he leaves for India and that is proving to be a quite a task...

HERE is the funny part...I was at water aerobics this evening and after I got out of the shower I checked my phone. I had a ton of text messages from Kevin. I thought there was some sort of emergency, and I came to find out that he had locked himself out on the deck while grilling dinner. He didn't want to jump off because he wasn't wearing any shoes. Good thing he and Diogee were only out there for 20 minutes. It was getting pretty chilly out there with the sun going down. The real funny part was the look on Kevin and Diogee's faces when I finally walked in the door. Too funny for words. Well, that is the best I can do for post #2. Nothing else to report other than needing to have our Dr. redo a couple of our forms....I'm sure this won't be the last glitch with paperwork, so we will just cope and adapt. Loves!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...