"Every child deserves a home." --Harry Holt

Monday, April 5, 2010

The Beginning

Well, here we go...this is the beginning of my opening up our life and journey for all those to access and read. I probably won't post much over the next few months until I grow more comfortable with this and have a little more time on my hands!


If you know me, you know that I tend to talk about one subject for inordinate amounts of time. I have to analyze all of the "what ifs" and possible angles, you know! Well, currently that topic is the journey to adopt a child from Ethiopia, and I thought instead of putting everyone through very long and detailed phone calls and text and e-mail trades, this would be a way for you to check in with us if you want, and not if you don't (but, I am still up for the phone/texts/e-mails!) We are only about a month into the process, so we have quite a journey ahead of us. So far we are enjoying the process, even though the paperwork seems a tad overwhelming at times.


We appreciate the support, love and prayers that we are surrounded by. I look forward to communicating with you all via this blog.

1 comment:

Callie said...

I love that you have started this blog and are going to be sharing your heart and journey. I can't wait to meet Baby Vandrovec! I can NOT wait.

I am committed to praying for you guys through this journey and walking along side you in any way that I can!

Love.

Callie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...