"Every child deserves a home." --Harry Holt

Friday, April 22, 2011

Donations--Givin' me goosebumps...

Another post about the great people I work with and call friends! I was too tired (read: lazy) to take all of the goodies out of the bags and take a cute pic, so I piled up the bags instead. We have sheets, blankets, clothes, bottles, fly paper, wipes, sippy cups, etc.! So exciting that we will be able to pass on the love. This picture doesn't even account for the money that we received to go out and buy needed things on the list! Just another example of how loved and blessed we are by the people around us. I don't know what I did to deserve these great people in my life, but I am sure glad I did it. :)

Thanks Cheryl, Megan, Ruth, April, Jill and Lori!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...