"Every child deserves a home." --Harry Holt

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Love My Hair

I just came across this video again as I was researching ways to care for our lil darlins head o'hair. She has the cutest curls already. Gots to make sure I know how to care for 'em! Watching this video helped break some of the anxiety that was building while reading about all the Do's and Don't's and Products and how often to wash or not wash, hair line breakage, twists, plaits...blood pressure was rising again...okay...I'm better. Enjoy the video!!

2 comments:

SaraLyons said...

You completely hit on one of my biggest fears......hair care!!! I can barely do my own, how the heck am I going to handle hers or his!!!!!

Mary Pat Wahl said...

That Utube video was so cute! I can just see our little sweetie pie singing that song while you are fixing her hair!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...