"Every child deserves a home." --Harry Holt

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Welcome Home (with permission)!!!!!!!!!!!!

For many of us in Ethiopia Adoption Land, things have been a bit of a downer lately, and we fear we have spread that negativity to those of you in our lives. Please accept this formal apology. Me thinks I need to dig out my fat pants. Clearly, eating my emotions isn't having a positive impact :o (to my many friends and family members that *enjoy* fitness...wipe that judgmental look off of your face, as soon as I kick this AWFUL head cold, I'll be back on the work-out train). 

All of the rambles about my expanding waist-line aside... Here is an amazing, beautiful video of a blog/e-mail/adoption buddy's adoption journey. If you don't get a tear or a warm fuzzy from this little boy, and his sweet giggle, you may have a heart of stone. No judgmental looks from me, though!

2 comments:

Dustin & Megan said...

thank you so much for sharing this video. it's so amazing because after the earthquake in haiti is also when we decided to adopt. we started about the same time as them, we just got a referral for a 4 1/2 year old girl who is from the same region.

Jennifer said...

I loved this video too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...