"Every child deserves a home." --Harry Holt

Friday, May 24, 2013

Should I Stay or Should I Go Now?

Truth be told, I kind of forgot this little space existed! It served such a fun purpose for me personally when we were going through Cupcake's adoption process. It was an outlet for my frustrations, and a little spot I could record the many blessings and celebrations. After she came home, and I had taken a year leave from work, it was fun to occasionally record the goings-on in our 'new normal.' Well, I went back to work last August, and the posting decreased, and THEN... we got a phone call that turned our world upside down, and the posting came to a halt. In so many ways, I feel like I am just coming back up for air emotionally. So, I can't decide is this 'journal/blogging' thing really for me?

1 comment:

Jill said...

I hope that you keep blogging. It is fun to see what people are up to and read about others' parenting adventures. I find it is tough to get to the blog, but I know that our family really enjoys it being as we are not close to home.
The thing that keeps me motivated to keep posting, is that I publish our blog into a hardcover book (blog2print.com)each year. That way I have memory books for my family and for my sons. No worrying about scrapbooking or picture albums for me. I blog and then I am done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...